Many people consume juice regularly. Few may think having outdoor juice can be unhygienic to their health. A lot of people mostly prefer homemade juice for their regular diet. But, what is the best juice blender in india? It is important to choose the best blender for a thick and healthy juice. Here we have listed out the best juicer in India along with their features and specifications for you. All the listed items are based on the reviews and ratings of the products. We have listed out the mixers only after knowing the complete details of the products from the users. Study and select your juicer mixer grinder today.
There are many choices to choose from in juice blends. These types include jar mixers and blenders. In blenders, you have hand blenders, single-serve blenders, full-size blenders, speciality blenders, frozen drink maker, blender bottle and a kitchen system. All the blenders are easy to carry and lightweight. The other option is Jar makers. Under this, you have glass jars, metal and plastic jars. Jar materials are a bit heavy and, you cannot carry them to different places as the blenders.
All the juice mixer are available in different capacities that include mini, small, medium, large and extra-large. All these have unique features and specifications based on the capacity and power source.
The size of the mixers depends on the capacity and type of the mixer. If you choose blenders, the size of the product will be small and mini. And if you select the mixer grinders, the size of the product will be large and extra-large.
The features of the grinders include
- multiple functions
- crushes ice
- dispensing spout
The price range of the products depends on the type that you choose. The juicer machine price in india can be around rupees 2,168 to rupees 6,990. And the price range of juice blenders can be 1,328 to 3,449. The price also depends on the brand and the special features of the product.
Every company would provide a warranty to the mixers for not more than three years. All the defects and delusions will be cleared during this period. But, no personal issue with the product will be handled by the company.
Top 5 Best Juicer Mixer Grinders in India:
- Adds value for money
- easy to clean
- has two separate jars
- provides efficient juicing
- The juicer is a bit noisy
- The coil is made of aluminium instead of copper
- It has a 45-watt motor
- It comes with anti-skid feet
- It runs at two speeds
- has a pulse option
- It also has a chutney jar
- Weight: 4.85 kgs
- Dimensions: 46.5 x 24.5 x 31 cm
- Wattage: 450 watt
- Material: ABS
- Model number: Neo JX4
Bajaj juicer mixer is one of the best fruit juicer in India and budget-friendly juicer mixer in India. The mixer has two jars that include a liquidising jar and a dry grind jar. It includes a food pusher for efficient juicing. It also includes a spatula for easy cleaning.
The grinder has a powerful motor for juicing, grinding, pureeing and mixing.
The company provides a warranty for four years, where two years is for the grinder and two years for the motor.
- It comes with a pusher and an anti-drip spout
- has the sharp blades
- has a juicer attached to it
- easy to clean
- has a large feeder tube
- It is not so efficient as Preethi and Sujata
- Less durability
- Has sharp blades.
- It has an anti-drop spout
- It consists of a pusher
- Less power motor than the other high performing mixers
- It comes with a juicer attached
- Weight: 4.66 kgs
- Dimensions: 27.8 x 19.6 x 31.6 Centimeters
- Wattage: 550 watts
- Material: plastic
- Model number: JX1-157
Maharaj juicer mixer grinder is the second-best product for a small Indian family. It consists of three jars (chutney jar, grinder and blender) and comes with a juicer attached to it.
It also has a durable stainless steel mesh and a large feeder tube.
It also has a detachable anti-drip spout to prevent slippage of the juice while grinding. It consists of a pusher for effective juicing.
The mixer is also budget-friendly has a 550 watts power motor that is less compared to other high powered models.
- runs for 90 minutes straight and is durable
- runs on three-speed
- has a rotary action switch
- has a wiper button
- It is shock-proof and safe
- will be difficult to clean at the beginning
- The grinder jar may get very hot after every use
- Suitable for domestic and commercial use
- the component can be run up to 90 minutes
- It is a sturdy machine
- The mesh has a honeycomb filter structure
- Useful to grind hard vegetable and fruit juices
- Weight: 5.5 kgs
- Dimensions: 49 x 23 x 36 cm
- Wattage: 900 watts
- Material: plastic
- Model number: SM
Sujata juicer mixer is the best-suggested mixer in India. It has high efficiency and is also durable. It includes one unit motor, one blender jar, one dry grinder jar and one chutney jar.
The mixer is trouble-free and has double ball bearings to the motor. It runs on three-speed with a rotary action switch.
The jars are unbreakable and transparent. The mixer also has a wiper button for momentary motion. It is shock-proof and runs up to 90 minutes long.
- No installation is necessary.
- easy to clean
- the leftover pulp is not dry
- comes with a spatula to extract the juice
- usable for hard fruits and vegetable
- The plastic bottom of jars is not durable
- A bit expensive
- has anti-skied feet
- juicer attachment has a clip-on lock
- good for hard fruits and vegetables
- it is a centrifugal type
- comes with a sieve to extract juice
- Weight: 4349 grams
- Dimensions: 35 x 28 x 43 Centimeters
- Wattage: 700 watts
- Material: plastic
- Model number: HL7705/00
Phillips juicer mixer is a product that does not require any installation. It is important to let the motor cool down after every use.
It is easy to clean and, is the jars are transparent online pulp chambers. It has a round chute for convenience and efficiency. It includes a juicer mixer grinder and spatula.
The company provides a motor warranty for two years and a product warranty for two years. The mixer attachment has a clip-on lock that provides safe operation.
- multiple uses
- durable and long-lasting
- the mixer can grind, chop and slice
- the motor is powerful and provides robust operation
- It is expensive
- The noise is too loud
- no juicer attached
- can be used for atta kneading and slicing
- centrifugal juicing for instant juice
- has an overload protector
- has a safety indicator
- Weight: 8.59 kgs
- Dimensions: 32 x 63 x 32 cm
- Wattage: 750 watts
- Material: ABS plastic
- Model number: MG 218
Preethi is another best-suggested juicer mixer on the list. It is India’s number one mixer grinder brand. It has a powerful motor that ensures robust operation.
It has different jars that provide Atta Kneading in one minute, Chopping in just two pulses, Grating and Slicing in seconds, Meat mincing in minutes and Citrus Press. It has a three in one juicer jar as well.
It has an indicator light that turns red colour if the mixer is overweight. The company provides a warranty for five years.
- Has an advanced air ventilation
- Easy to grind the tough ingredients
- It has a shockproof body
- It comes with a built-in overload motor
- It has a 100watt motor
- No cons
- It comes with vacuum rubber legs for perfect grip
- The coupler is made of perfect plastic material
- It has the advanced air ventilation
- It comes with a 1000 watt motor
- It provides continuous grinding
- Weight: 2kgs
- Dimensions: 20 x 20 x 20 cm
- Wattage: 1000 watts
- Material: ABS plastic and stainless steel
- Model number: Roto_1000W_BabaMet_BlkSlv_3SJ_SA20
The mixer grinder’s The coupler is made of tougher plastic material for firm engagement between the jars and the body, which ensures continuous grinding performance. It also has a shockproof body with vacuum rubber legs.
The grinder has a newly designed powerful motor for continuous grinding. It gives the best grinding experience even with the hard and tough ingredients. It comes with an advanced air ventilation system that provides faster cooling of the appliance that ensures longer life of the motor.
It also has a built-in overload protector for motor safety.
HOW HAVE I RANKED THE PRODUCTS IN THE PRODUCT LIST
All the above products are listed based on customer reviews. The features mentioned are listed from the amazon product websites and, the pros and cons are listed by referring to the personal reviews of the users. The ranking has been made based on the ratings of the products throughout the country. I referred to the youtube videos and read various articles about the products to know the complete details of the mixers. All the listed products are ranked only after viewing the use of the products by the people. No personal opinions have been shared in the list.
Care And Maintenance:
- It is always very important to clean the jars thoroughly after every use. Soaking the jars in water and drying them after the wash is the mandatory step.
- You can get rid of odour only when you clean the jars, as mentioned above.
- It is mandatory to remove the blades before cleaning.
- Always remember to lock the jar carefully before using it. This prevents blade damage.
- To ensure the reduced pressure on the motor, always follow to increase the speed from low to medium and then high.
- During the grinding process, ensure to close the lid tightly to avoid spilling.
- Cleaning the cord with a cloth is very important. This helps in getting rid of moisture.
- Place the mixer grinder in a secure place to avoid something falling on the product.
- Keep the mixer as away from children as possible.
- Try to avoid using the mixer near wet places to prevent electric shock.
- IS THE MIXER GRINDER AND JUICER THE SAME?
Mixer grinders allow people to grind, mix raw coked meat, grinding vegetables and many more, whereas juicers are available in electric and manual form. Juicers allow people only to squeeze the juice.
- CAN YOU BLEND IN A MIXER?
One can surely blend the liquid in the mixer, but they must let the liquid cool down for a while, and only then they can pour it into the mixer to grind it.
- WHICH IS BETTER, A HAND MIXER OR BLENDERS?
A hand mixer is useful for daily cooking and baking, whereas a hand blender is better to make milkshakes, juices, soups etc.
- WHY CAN’T YOU PUT HOT LIQUID IN BLENDERS?
Hot liquid’s steam can build up inside the blenders and can make the lid tight. After blending, opening the lid of the blender will become difficult. So, it is advisable to let the liquid cool down before pouring it into the blender.
- WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN GRINDING AND BLENDING?
Grinding is the process where two powdered substances are put together to mix them, whereas blending is done just by combining the substances, and it does not include any powdered ingredients.